Sunny Sports - Received badly damaged bike now issues with my request to return same
Took delivery on the bike 3 days ago.Delivery guy arrived an hour & 30 minutes late, so it was dark outside.
Didn't uncrate it with the delivery guy here, but started just after he left. Within 30 minutes of delivery I started finding all the things wrong with the Dong Fong 250cc. Broken seat casing from the front to the back, missing mirror, damaged front body panel, broken front turn signal, missing casing for rear turn signal, etc. Immediately called the company to inform them of issues.
The gal I spoke with gave me her e-mail address and told me to take pics and e-mail them to her. Since it was dark out I waited till the next morning. Took pics of all the damage and sent in an e-mail and requested that they set up a pick up and refund of my money. Called the gal to confirm receipt of the e-mail.
She told me that she normally communicates via e-mail and that I'd hear back from her sometime around 2 PM EST (we're in Atlanta) after her review of the pictures. Heard nothing. Yesterday afternoon at 2:50 PM EST I sent an e-mail voicing my concern that I'd not heard back from her and again requested they inform me of arrangements they make to pick up the bike and refund my money as soon as possible. Heard nothing all day yesterday.
Yesterday we also found the exact same bike locally for less than our purchase price of $2,307.00. This morning I've called my credit card company and informed them of my issues and placed a dispute on the charge. I then started looking for more info on the company so that I can speak with a higher up, no luck, but did find this web site and decided to warn off any other potential customers.
We also received paperwork for this bike that we may not be able to use to register the bike.Will be calling the company again when they open on the west coast.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Northface Mountain Tent
- Review category
You May Also Like
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."
- "Avana Lenox in Atlanta Georgia is ant Infested. I moved in two weeks ago and have been dealing with ants in every room (literally) everyday I asked to be let out..."
- "I ordered 6 items from FashionMia on January 11, 2016. After several weeks I received only 2 items. Fashionmia sent me an email stating that the other 4..."